Finally your are equipped of beautiful terrace blades in wood : Garapa, Bamboo, Pine.. at each them preferences, but basic equipement stayvthe same except for the hardware and fixation clips that can vary and should be adapted.
All is question of organization !
For a terrace excellently posed it should arm of patience and flexibillity, but especially be good equipped for not lose
time. There is our necessary tools.
With the beautiful days everybody want to enjoy them outside and why not on nice wood terrace. A warm dressing that bring stamp to your home outside !
Guillaume A. – Escaffre Bois
Think about details taht makes difference
Good lined up blades, with clean drilllings, without radiance, for perfect and homogeneous rendition.
- Milling cutter to adapted woods for pre-drilling (always having a second in case of breakage)
- Stainless steel hardwarefor a maximun lifetime with rust risk.
- Blade clamp for orient the blades slightly twisted
- Drilling jig for drill at good place well lined up to previous blades.
- Hold from different size for catch up a level difference.
There is few tips to practice now at home or at your clients