Finally your are equipped of beautiful wood terrace blades : Garapa, Bamboo, Pine.. to each its preferences, but basic equipement stays the same except for the hardware and fixation clips that can vary and be adapted.
It’s all about organization !
For a terrace excellently posed you must arm yourself with patience and flexibillity, but especially be well equipped to not lose time. Here are all the necesary tools.
With the beautiful days everyone wants to enjoy its exteriors and why not on a nice wooden terrace. A warm dressing that brings stamp to the outside of your home !
Guillaume A. – Escaffre Bois
Think about details that make the difference
Well-aligned blades, with clean drills, without splinters, for perfect and homogeneous rendering.
- Wood milling suitable for pre-drilling (always have a second one in case of breakage).
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum lifetime without rust risk.
- Blade clamp for rotating slightly twisted blades.
- Drilling template to drill in the right place in line with previous blades.
- Wedges of different sizes to catch a level difference.
Here are some tips to practice now at your home or to your customers.